Monday 2 July 2012

Lai Wan Cheng (1005433)

For Gladiator this movie, the scene i like the most is the first scene when Maximus delivers a fantastic fight in the forest.Every sway of him brings death.I like the way he leads his Roman army to defeat the Barbarian tribes in Germenia. Before going to the battle, he says:"Strength and Honor," and then gets on his horse and addresses Quintus to unleash the arrow after his signal .From this three words, it gives me such a powerful motivation to win for the war if I were one of them. After that, he is also trying to convince his "brothers" before they launch the attack by saying "What we do in life, echoes in eternity".This quotes also makes me feels like in a sure win mood and will risk my own life to fight against the Barbarian.It is important to be encouraged by leader especially when there are a need to cooperate in a form of group and produce a positive result.

No comments:

Post a Comment